This is the story of Meyer F. Kline, one of the world’s most travelled men of the 20s and the 30s, and former resident at the Franklin Mansion at Ruislip Woods, Middlesex, UK.
Miner, Communist, OSS Agent : the short life of the Free German who trained in Ruislip during WW2 A cold wind sweeps over the vast war cemetery at Neuville-en-Condroz outside Liege. Snow twirls, teeth rattle and hearts groan in the vast field where 5300 young men are buried. Many of them are men who fell […]
- Globetrotter : the World of Meyer F. Kline
- CHISEL : The life and death of Kurt Gruber
- Conservation, health, and safety at Ruislip Woods
- “Overrated” : Historic fact and fiction in the age of social media
- Battle of Britain House and the Secret War
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.