Between October 2020 and March 2021, I developed an audio tour about the history of the Battle of Britain House in Rusilip Woods with the help of Voicemap, a GPS driven audio guide app. The tour costs £5 / $6.99 per device, and you can pick it up here. I am delighted to share this […]
This is the story of Meyer F. Kline, one of the world’s most travelled men of the 20s and the 30s, and former resident at the Franklin Mansion at Ruislip Woods, Middlesex, UK.
- A new audio tour, and some thoughts about the de-evolution of leisure
- Globetrotter : the World of Meyer F. Kline
- CHISEL : The life and death of Kurt Gruber
- Conservation, health, and safety at Ruislip Woods
- “Overrated” : Historic fact and fiction in the age of social media
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.